Deeper in Debt
I put Sam Thompson on notice after costing me another shot at the tag championships at OVW tv on April 24th, 2019. I don’t know if the little twerp is really brave, or just plain stupid, but I’m leaning toward really stupid.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over & over, & expecting different results.
Sam Thompson’s first mistake: Taking the Chop Shop Challenge
2nd mistake: Not leaving well enough alone & losing his career.
3rd mistake: Bringing his little duck face back to where it doesn’t belong
Sam Thompson is too stupid to realize how afraid he should be because he continues to make the same dumb mistakes. Clearly the guy is insane.
A Lack of Healthy Fear
At the last OVW tv, Sam Thompson cost me more money, deciding it was a good idea to deliver a hot dog to a fan during MY match when he should have been scrubbing toilet bowls in the bathroom! I should have shoved that hot dog down his throat & left him lying there. Because of him, Brandon Espinosa pinned me & got the larger side of the purse. Nobody takes MY money! Is Sam Thompson too stupid to learn his lesson?
OVW Management’s Silence is Deafening.
I pose these questions…
- Why is Sam Thompson only interfering in my matches?
- Why am I not allowed to punch him in the face without losing my job?! I’ve done NOTHING wrong!
- Why has OVW managment stood by SILENTLY & watched Sam Thompson cost me match after match after match?!
- Since I can’t put hands on Sam Thompson, WHO do I have to punch in the face to get an answer?!
What’s gonna get me my answer first?
- Find Sam Thompson & watch the answer run down his leg into a puddle on the floor.
- Knock down the door to OVW management’s office.
- Hijack the ring at the next show until someone is big enough to move me, or I get my answers.
Feel free to comment which way you’d like to see it all go down.
One way or the other, I’m gonna get my answer out of SOMEONE this Wednesday, May 8th at OVW tv.
OVW is presented by Gladiator Sports Network.